• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up Chick Using Frame Control Method


    How To Pick Up Chick Using Frame Control Method

    I am 24 years and I was more than 30 women, but always learn something new. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. This time I was great: My hair had been styled and I had shaved off my scraggy hobo beard. I went to the bar, buy a drink, the music was too loud. I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. I saw the hot babe sitting around the corner. She was not too special.

    Her long black hair all messy. I think: I must to try, I don't really care what happens here, I'm just killing time... I move to her and said: Hi...Sorry, did I scare you? Blah-Blah. She said that she was bored and it is not against a little chat. I had finished playing and and moved very close to her, felt her breath. I try Frame Control Method - she pecked at it as a kitten. Now this whole area of knowing when a girl is REALLY resisting and when its just part of a game to her is a VERY fine line. The tension kept building. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    She reciprocated physical interest to my kino. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. She said 'No! Not here!'. I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. Rest of the night, we spent in her house, there I was close her.


    Top Pickup Lines title=



    Tags: ways to get a girl  steps to get a girl  get girl  what to get a girl  tips on how to pick up women  can i get a girl  quotes to get a girl  how to get a girl wet  pickup method  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll