• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Meet A Cute Baby Using Backpacker Routine


    Meet A Cute Baby Using Backpacker Routine

    Hi guys, I think you would be interested to hear the man who seduced more than 15 hot girls. This is a little succes story of mine... Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I sas all black and looked stylish, I was like ganster. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I think: I must to try, I don't really care what happens here, I'm just killing time... I've never met such hot baby before so I introduced myself, using some simple openers. She looking at the ground and giving one-word answers. She blushed a bit when I was using Backpacker Routine, but after this communication has become warmer. After a bit of flirting I told her I needed some water and went to bar. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I eventually had my hand down the back of her skirt. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. She was acting super sexual with kino. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. She inviting me to her house because her mom was away. As soon as we got there she took a shower and came out wearing nothing but a T-shirt.... you guys can imagine what happened next:).


    Can Girls Get Wet Dreams title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll