• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Approach Woman Using Freeze Outs


    Approach Woman Using Freeze Outs

    I was only 23 years old, but I've tried a lot of girls in my life (12 at all). Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. I wear long sleeve black/white shirt and aces short sleeve white v necks. I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. I saw the hot babe sitting around the corner. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. My first words was: 'I can to help you uncover your inner goddess...'. 'Oooooooo' she said...'that was...wow.. goddess...'. She was very turned on by my choice of words. I opened her with some playful facial gestures After I applied freeze outs, it can be taken with bare hands. Eventually she was telling me how cute and charming I was, and how horny she was. The tension kept building. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. She said she like me, but didn't want to meet me b/c she was afraid that something like this would happen between me and her and that's why she ignored me. I ignore this and buried my face in her cleavage and she moaned. Her skin was so soft and warm and it felt great. We relax and then we go to her place to smoke a joint. I close her this night and it was crazy and wonderful night.


    Single Women Dating title=



    Tags: women to pick up  pick up women  get a girl friend  guide to pick up women  pick up advice  pick up  pick up arts  beautiful women  best pick up women  speed dating durban  herpes online dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll