• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Meet A Pretty Baby Using Boyfriend Breaker Technique


    How To Meet A Pretty Baby Using Boyfriend Breaker Technique

    Well I started getting laid alot around 15 cause I always had a girl friend. I got my heart broken when I was 21 so then I turned into what I call a man slut. Im 24 now and in 3 years ive slept with 20ish women. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. I usually only go for girls that have something special. I love rap style, I wore my best shirt, shorts and sneakers, a red bandanna. I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. There was a pretty baby near the bar. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. So I opened her with: Holding the number given me by front desk.. I hold it close to my chest as if it was a hand of cards in poker.. and say.. so... what number did u get.. and it was some off number.. I liked the way she moves, gestures, so, just for shits and giggles. Boyfriend Breaker Technique really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! I got lots of kino. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I told her she could sit on my lap. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. We got to my place, went inside and I slowly undressed her. She had a killer body so I took my time slowly unwrapping her. Then I close her.


    How To Have A Girlfriend title=



    Tags: how can i get a girl  get a girl to like you  pick up training  best way to get a girl  how to get a girl frind  get it girl  free how to pick up women  pick artist  testing leadership skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll