• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Talk To Amazing Baby Using Dhv Stories


    Talk To Amazing Baby Using DHV Stories

    After giving my leg injury a 4 month rest I started running again. Where do I start... My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I was on a black T-shirt, I made a cool hairstyle and the use of cologne. I went to the bar, buy a drink, the music was too loud. There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She looked so fucking hot.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. I think: Go to her. Are you the kind of guy that deserves hot girls? So I opened her with: Holding the number given me by front desk.. I hold it close to my chest as if it was a hand of cards in poker.. and say.. so... what number did u get.. and it was some off number.. Her hand has just been lightly resting on my leg near my crotch for the last 3 minutes. I use DHV stories. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! After a bit of flirting I told her I needed some water and went to bar. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I think that really increased her sexual comfort toward me. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. Boom, I stop instantly and say: 'We should not have to do it, im not this kinda guy. But when we started, we have to continue...' She said: 'Yes you are right'. We both laughed and I drove her home.


    How 2 Get A Girl title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll