• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Meet A Female Using Night Game Techniques


    How To Meet A Female Using Night Game Techniques

    I'm not very experienced pickup artist, but I know some tricks. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. I havent showered.. Im wearing an old T-shirt.. sneakers.. and I could have used a shave.. but hey.. what the hell do I care right? One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. There were a lot of hot girls. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. I start with: 'im arguing with my mate over weather to get a stripper for our mates stag do next weekend, hes completletey against the idea because he thinks that our mates fiance will kick off about it.... what you thinking..?'. She says something about getting caught and I put my finger to her lips and then kiss her. At one point I used Night Game techniques and it helped. Now this whole area of knowing when a girl is REALLY resisting and when its just part of a game to her is a VERY fine line. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. I knew she just wanted to feel safe so I expect she ask some provocative things to see how I would react. So I reacted as taught by Mystery: just ignore this words. We got to my place, went inside and I slowly undressed her. She had a killer body so I took my time slowly unwrapping her. Then I close her.


    Girl Getting Head title=



    Tags: picking up women  get up girl  picking up women  tips to get a girl  get any girl  ways to get a girl  beautiful women  how get a girl  pick up society  christian woman dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll