• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Get A Cool Women Using Girl Crack Method


    Get A Cool Women Using Girl Crack Method

    After giving my leg injury a 4 month rest I started running again. This is a little succes story of mine... Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I wear long sleeve black/white shirt and aces short sleeve white v necks. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. I tapped a random girl on the shoulder. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I caught her because I was pretending to be asleep but I'd open my eyes and catch her. I sat down next to girl and open her with: 'How long have you been sitting here without me.' She said she was married. I said, what a coincidence, I am also married. Let's have a couple of cocktails. She said she does not mind. Overall it was a little cold, little sarcastic and standoff-ish. I try to use Girl crack Method. This helps as usual. She giggled and smiled. We got to crown and chilled out at the water fountain thing for a while. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I playing with her panty line. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. She was acting super sexual with kino. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. I using Woodhaven's LMR technique combined with simply ignoring her words. She inviting me to her house because her mom was away. As soon as we got there she took a shower and came out wearing nothing but a T-shirt.... you guys can imagine what happened next:).


    How To Talk To Girls title=



    Tags: how to get a girl fast  get yo girl  pick up society  free how to pick up women  how to get a girl frend  how do you pick up women  get a girl  get a girl in bed  line dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll