• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Attract Cool Women Using Qualification Method


    How To Attract Cool Women Using Qualification Method

    Within my social circle, there are always new girls popping in and out. So I have a lot of experience and I can share them. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I wear my hair in longish spikes, and have a loop earing on each side, a goatee, and a labret piercing (lip). I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. I spotted girl sitting in the crowd. She was amazing I can't lie.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I said to girl: You look interesting, I'd like to get to know you. She looking at the ground and giving one-word answers. I use qualification method. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! After a bit of flirting I told her I needed some water and went to bar. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. The girl I was told me she was married. Then I decided to use my main weapon, I told her: 'You got me, secretly im the worlds greatest pick up artist and i go around the world teaching men how to get women into bed.( I then go into detail about it and talk about it with her for a few minutes, its all recorded if anyone wants to hear it). I drove her to my place. We started making out on my bed and the rest of the night was crazy.


    Get Out Girls title=



    Tags: men women dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll