• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Best Way To Pick Up Pretty Lady Using Push Pull Method


    Best Way To Pick Up Pretty Lady Using Push Pull Method

    So i've been single since December. I've layed 15 girls but it all STOPPED. Now I start again. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I havent showered.. Im wearing an old T-shirt.. sneakers.. and I could have used a shave.. but hey.. what the hell do I care right? I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. I said 'hmm, are you a good kisser?' she says 'yes' I felt great, giving her a confidence boost. At this time I have successfully used push pull Method. She was being a bit cold to me and kept leaving to talk to other people. She was clearly trying to kiss me by moving closer, looking at my lips, and trailing her sentences off. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    I told her she could sit on my lap. I knew she was into me but I had to let her know she was getting laid so she would relax and flow with it. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. Then I decided to use my main weapon, I told her: 'You got me, secretly im the worlds greatest pick up artist and i go around the world teaching men how to get women into bed.( I then go into detail about it and talk about it with her for a few minutes, its all recorded if anyone wants to hear it). It just happened that we ended up together on a bed in her home.


    How To Get A Girls Phone Number title=



    Tags: how to get a girl frind  pick up woman  pick up  pick up artist  free how to pick up women  how to get a girl fast  using nlp  pick up method  using nlp  how do get a girl to like you  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll