• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up A Cute Lady Using Band Slam Class Method


    How To Pick Up A Cute Lady Using Band Slam Class Method

    I felt I was sharing something that had been extremely important for me. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. I've never really been a snazzy dresser by any means, but these days it's getting way better. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. There was this one cute girl sitting by herself in the VIP area with a chair blocking the entrance to prevent anyone from coming thru. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. I think: I must to try, I don't really care what happens here, I'm just killing time... I approached her and said 'Hey, its great day. I just try to pick you up now.'.I introduced myself. She responded warmly to this, laughed, and introduced herself. Shes showing signs that she doesnt want us to be together at first. After I applied Band Slam Class Method, it can be taken with bare hands. Now this whole area of knowing when a girl is REALLY resisting and when its just part of a game to her is a VERY fine line. We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I kind of rolled with that and used that to pump the sexual tension. I say 'kiss my arm then' and she's not sold on the idea. She was acting super sexual with kino. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. I ignore this and buried my face in her cleavage and she moaned. Her skin was so soft and warm and it felt great. However I was with this girl for 7 months.


    Girl Singles title=



    Tags: how to get a girl fast  way to get a girl  pick up women guide  get a girl  how to get a girl back  get that girl  how do u get a girl  get any girl  body language courses online  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll