• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How 2 Get A Cute Girl Using Nlp Patterns


    How 2 Get A Cute Girl Using NLP Patterns

    I go out a lot and get laid on a regular basis. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. As far as my current style, it's old jeans, with old band t-shirts, plad short sleve overshirts, and hoodies. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. There were some seats available. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She was not too special.

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' I use 'We should get married!' opener. I had finished playing and and moved very close to her, felt her breath. I try NLP patterns - she pecked at it as a kitten. After 5 minutes she was obviously looking for my approval. Fishing for compliments. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I rubbing her back, the slowly rubbing her back beneath her shirt. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. Rest of the night, we spent in her house, there I was close her.


    5 Ways To Get A Girl title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll