• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Kiss A Amazing Baby Using Favorite Liquor Routine


    How To Kiss A Amazing Baby Using Favorite Liquor Routine

    I have one very strict no-virgin policy because they can get clingy. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I wear darker colored slim fit jeans and the right pair of sneakers. I noticed what I look better than the most guys I meet. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. I caught her because I was pretending to be asleep but I'd open my eyes and catch her. I began chatting to her and was introduce myself. She blushes and then starts trying to tell some unrelated story, her voice going higher and higher and her leaving lots of half finished sentences. 'so i was at....um..my univeresity...and there was a girl...no wait a guy...wait what am i saying? oh um...uhhh.....'. After I applied Favorite liquor routine, it can be taken with bare hands. We have definite eye contact and hair playing (2 IOI were enough for me) I touch her hair for immediate kino. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... I think she said this not because she doesn't want to be kissed, not because she doesn't know we will have sex, but because she wants to be seduced properly. Respect to that. So I ignore this words. She inviting me to her house because her mom was away. As soon as we got there she took a shower and came out wearing nothing but a T-shirt.... you guys can imagine what happened next:).


    Single Dating Sites Free title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll