• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Talk To Hot Chick Using Childhood Flashbacks Routine


    How To Talk To Hot Chick Using Childhood Flashbacks Routine

    I felt I was sharing something that had been extremely important for me. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I went out in completely pink, and it look great! My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. One girl passed near and accidentally touched me with his elbow. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. I just said to myself 'I just want this girl and I will get it'. I said 'hmm, are you a good kisser?' she says 'yes' Her hand has just been lightly resting on my leg near my crotch for the last 3 minutes. I was a little changed her mood using Childhood flashbacks Routine. Its really helps. I sit in front of her with a smile. She was clearly trying to kiss me by moving closer, looking at my lips, and trailing her sentences off. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    I playing with her panty line. I knew she was into me but I had to let her know she was getting laid so she would relax and flow with it. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. Lucky for me I have some experience in closing girls in toilet. So after some drinks we go to toilet. And I close her. It was amazing!


    Dating Old Woman title=



    Tags: women negs  pick using day  pretty using techniques  best hot close  pick lady stand  way using close  baby nlp patterns  attract baby  talk cool women  dating advice tip  images of leadership styles  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll