• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pickup Amazing Chick Using Naked Man Routine


    My Pickup Amazing Chick Using Naked Man Routine

    I felt I was sharing something that had been extremely important for me. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. This time I was great: My hair had been styled and I had shaved off my scraggy hobo beard. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. I spotted girl sitting in the crowd. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' I just introduced myself. She wasn't showing any kind of intent non-verbally either, her voice was still social and polite, so it came as a huge shock. I try Naked man routine - she pecked at it as a kitten. I sit in front of her with a smile. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. I ignore this and buried my face in her cleavage and she moaned. Her skin was so soft and warm and it felt great. We have a great night in my bed.


    Women Dating Tips title=



    Tags: fre online dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll