• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pick Up Chick Using Million Dollar Routine


    My Pick Up Chick Using Million Dollar Routine

    Before, I was a novice and asked many questions, now I can share my experiences. I want to share this story... On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. I wear Brooks Brother's blazer. I have piercings and grow facial hair and have a tattoe. I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. My first words was: 'I can to help you uncover your inner goddess...'. 'Oooooooo' she said...'that was...wow.. goddess...'. She was very turned on by my choice of words. We were sitting in the smoking area we got talking. I try to use Million dollar routine. This helps as usual. She giggled and smiled. I getting into more sexual state, sitting closer to her, triangular gazing, etc. The tension kept building. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I think that really increased her sexual comfort toward me. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. Rest of the night, we spent in her house, there I was close her.


    Tips To Get Girls title=



    Tags: cute baby just  meet girl slang  find wealthy  how amazing lady  beautiful kiss tests  cool girl table  best cool women  find beautiful technique  using cocky funny  indian women dating  communication skills children  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll