• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Approach Cute Women Using Negs Method


    Approach Cute Women Using Negs Method

    Im not good looking or that im not a smooth talker its just i think im too picky. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I dressed very stylish made a haircut, I looked at 10 out of 10 points. Later me and my friend were at the bar. There were some seats available. There was a pretty baby near the bar. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I have voice in my head that says 'Go and do it, who knows what might happen.' I use 'We should get married!' opener. It would be practically impossible to get a word in edgewise with this blabbering girl. After I applied negs method, it can be taken with bare hands. Eventually she was telling me how cute and charming I was, and how horny she was. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    I eventually had my hand down the back of her skirt. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. We have a great night in my bed.


    Get Girls To Like You title=



    Tags: pick up women in  how to get a girl back  picking up women  pick up openers  pick up artist  hot to get a girl  pick up women guide  how get a girl  self hypnosis pain relief  business verbal communication  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll