• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Mypickup Beautiful Lady Using Band Slam Class Method


    Mypickup Beautiful Lady Using Band Slam Class Method

    Im not good looking or that im not a smooth talker its just i think im too picky. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. I've never really been a snazzy dresser by any means, but these days it's getting way better. I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I think: I'm just gonna stay here and talk to these girl sitting here. I use 'We should get married!' opener. I was asking a few boring questions. I think this was important to build comfort. I was able to apply Band Slam Class Method and it worked. I was still trying to flirt and build rapport. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I eventually had my hand down the back of her skirt. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. This night me and the angel were sleeping together.


    Free Online Dating For Singles title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll