• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Meet A Amazing Girl Using Kino Techniques


    Meet A Amazing Girl Using Kino Techniques

    I'm average looking to conventional standard. I want to share this story... I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I wear darker colored slim fit jeans and the right pair of sneakers. I noticed what I look better than the most guys I meet. Later me and my friend were at the bar. Sexy girls dancing on the dance floor, but they were with the guys. I tapped a random girl on the shoulder. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I began chatting to her and was introduce myself. We were sitting in the smoking area we got talking. After I applied kino techniques, it can be taken with bare hands. I grab her hand and walk like I'm already her lover. I touch her hair for immediate kino. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I rubbing her back, the slowly rubbing her back beneath her shirt. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. The girl I was told me she was married. I ignore this and buried my face in her cleavage and she moaned. Her skin was so soft and warm and it felt great. It was awesome to be unwrapping her later in my home because it was awesome to have a near perfect body like that to hold, touch, and lick. I wass glad to close her.


    Get Vancouver Girls title=



    Tags: pick up training  best way to get a girl  get up girl  get girl  learn how to pick up women  poem to get a girl back  beautiful women quotes  pick up lines  johnny wolf  healthy relationships activity  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll