• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pick Up Amazing Girl Using Girl Crack Method


    My Pick Up Amazing Girl Using Girl Crack Method

    If you don't already know, I'm a male stripper. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I sas all black and looked stylish, I was like ganster. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. This place look more like restaurant. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! She was amazing I can't lie.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' I said 'hmm, are you a good kisser?' she says 'yes' Not sure how to deal with that exactly. I use Girl crack Method. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! I whispering to her ears. She was clearly trying to kiss me by moving closer, looking at my lips, and trailing her sentences off. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. I knew she was into me but I had to let her know she was getting laid so she would relax and flow with it. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. I knew she just wanted to feel safe so I expect she ask some provocative things to see how I would react. So I reacted as taught by Mystery: just ignore this words. The night turned out better than I had expected to say the least. I close her.


    How To Get A Girl To Like You title=



    Tags: best place to pick up women  how do you get a girl  tips to pick up women  learn to pick up women  beautiful women  pick up arts  pick up openers  how to meet  how to get back your girl  micheal webb  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll