• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Get A Pretty Baby Using Cute As A Box Of Duckie Technique


    How To Get A Pretty Baby Using Cute As A Box Of Duckie Technique

    Before this im was a virgin. Where do I start... Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I wear Brooks Brother's blazer. I have piercings and grow facial hair and have a tattoe. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I said: You look great in that dress. I noticed one of her psychological trait: She likes to disqualify herself. She will tend to disqualify herself a lot of times. I use Cute as a box of duckie technique. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! Now this whole area of knowing when a girl is REALLY resisting and when its just part of a game to her is a VERY fine line. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    I nuzzled and licked her neck, and put my hands on her ass. She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. She was acting super sexual with kino. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. Boom, I stop instantly and say: 'We should not have to do it, im not this kinda guy. But when we started, we have to continue...' She said: 'Yes you are right'. It was a strange new toilet close experience.


    Get A Girl To Kiss You title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll