• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Hot Lady Up Using Logistics Techniques


    Pick Hot Lady Up Using Logistics Techniques

    Hi guys, I think you would be interested to hear the man who seduced more than 15 hot girls. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. As far as my current style, it's old jeans, with old band t-shirts, plad short sleve overshirts, and hoodies. I went to the bar, buy a drink, the music was too loud. The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' I said: Hi, you looked so beautiful over here I had to come up and say hello. I opened her with some playful facial gestures I try to use Logistics techniques. This helps as usual. She giggled and smiled. It show how powerful assuming attraction can be if she is even slightly interested. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I told her she could sit on my lap. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. The girl I was told me she was married. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. Again I just want to be super clear that 99% of the time a girls resistance is not legitimate. I realized it the next morning, when we lay in bed after a crazy night, when I close her.


    Can Girls Get Blue Balls title=



    Tags: how do you pick up women  how to get a girl back  how to get a girl wet  pick up a girl  beatiful women  how to get a girl hot  learn to pick up women  danielle peck  speed dating tulsa  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll