• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How 2 Get A Chick Using Childhood Flashbacks Routine


    How 2 Get A Chick Using Childhood Flashbacks Routine

    This was pretty much my first fully successful attempt after a long break in the pickup. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. I wear my best star wars shirt that fit pretty well.. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. I saw very hot baby sit next to me. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    Her long black hair all messy. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. So I went up to her and said 'Hey, what are you filming?' She responded well and we had a friendly chat for 20 seconds. She says 'you're weird'. And I say 'thank you' with a grin. I advise Childhood flashbacks Routine. It is great! I use it and it helps me. I was still trying to flirt and build rapport. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I told her she could sit on my lap. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. This night me and the angel were sleeping together.


    Girls Dating Site title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll