• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Flirt With Chicks Using Isolation Technique


    Flirt With Chicks Using Isolation Technique

    Well I started getting laid alot around 15 cause I always had a girl friend. I got my heart broken when I was 21 so then I turned into what I call a man slut. Im 24 now and in 3 years ive slept with 20ish women. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I decided to wear my new suit with gold embroidery. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table Sexy girls dancing on the dance floor, but they were with the guys. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' I playfully open her - 'Hi, I wanted to marry you and live in a house with a white picket fence and 2.5 kids'. She giggled and agreed.. I noticed one of her psychological trait: She likes to disqualify herself. She will tend to disqualify herself a lot of times. I use Isolation Technique. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! I whispering to her ears. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. She said she like me, but didn't want to meet me b/c she was afraid that something like this would happen between me and her and that's why she ignored me. I said: Well you'd better think of something good!. She came sit on my lap and started kissing me. We both laughed and I drove her home.


    Search For Dating Site title=



    Tags: get up girl  how to get a girl frind  who to get a girl  tips on how to pick up women  best pick up women  how to get a girl frind  beautiful women quotes  angelica jackson  nonverbal verbal communication  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll