• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Cute Chick Up Using Negs And Cf Routines


    How To Pick Cute Chick Up Using Negs And CF Routines

    I am now single again, so I shall post this lay report here. I want to share this story... I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I wear long sleeve black/white shirt and aces short sleeve white v necks. I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. There was a pretty baby near the bar. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I use 'We should get married!' opener. She blushes and then starts trying to tell some unrelated story, her voice going higher and higher and her leaving lots of half finished sentences. 'so i was at....um..my univeresity...and there was a girl...no wait a guy...wait what am i saying? oh um...uhhh.....'. She become a little nervous, when I applied Negs and CF routines, but then relaxed. I ranted about the double standard women face when they have sex and how I like sexually adventurous girls. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    Soon we were kissing aggressively, pressed against the bench. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. Rest of the night, we spent in her house, there I was close her.


    Best Ways To Get Over A Girl title=



    Tags: cute chick tree  women using negs  pretty using techniques  talk sit routine  using tree  hot lady routine  woman using kokology  easy concert close  self hypnosis books  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll