• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Get A Pretty Baby Using Just Saying Hi Routine


    How To Get A Pretty Baby Using Just Saying Hi Routine

    Im not good looking or that im not a smooth talker its just i think im too picky. Where do I start... I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. As far as my current style, it's old jeans, with old band t-shirts, plad short sleve overshirts, and hoodies. One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. There were a lot of hot girls. One girl was sipping while looking at me. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I think: 'I'm interested in this girl! I said: You look great in that dress. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. I use Just saying Hi routine. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! Now this whole area of knowing when a girl is REALLY resisting and when its just part of a game to her is a VERY fine line. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I told her she could sit on my lap. She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. I knew she just wanted to feel safe so I expect she ask some provocative things to see how I would react. So I reacted as taught by Mystery: just ignore this words. Lucky for me I have some experience in closing girls in toilet. So after some drinks we go to toilet. And I close her. It was amazing!


    Dating Au title=



    Tags: get a girl tonight  tips to get a girl  how to meet  how do u get a girl  tips to get a girl  how get a girl  how to get a girl fast  ways to get a girl  alex domnikov  meaning of relationship  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll