• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Meet A Pretty Girl Using Kokology Games


    How To Meet A Pretty Girl Using Kokology Games

    I spent most weekends doing sports and never got into the party scene. This is a little succes story of mine... This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I wear long sleeve black/white shirt and aces short sleeve white v necks. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. I just said to myself 'I just want this girl and I will get it'. I sat down next to girl and open her with: 'How long have you been sitting here without me.' She said she was married. I said, what a coincidence, I am also married. Let's have a couple of cocktails. She said she does not mind. She looking at the ground and giving one-word answers. She become a little nervous, when I applied Kokology Games, but then relaxed. We have definite eye contact and hair playing (2 IOI were enough for me) After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I kind of rolled with that and used that to pump the sexual tension. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. While she said this I put my mouth millimeters from her mouth as if I am going to kiss her. When she feels the sexual tension she starts laughing and I say, 'Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch me!' This kind of gaming goes on for a while. later we go to her home, put some quiet music, had only her lava lamp on for light, and had some drinks. Then I close her on crotch.


    Tips To Get A Girlfriend title=



    Tags: talk hot girl  lady awkward  approach pretty boyfriend  girl ice technique  attract cool  how get routines  cute kiss tests  baby close routine  pretty game techniques  alpha male romance  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll