• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Find A Cool Girl Using The Pocket Dial Trick


    Find A Cool Girl Using The Pocket Dial Trick

    So this has happened to me before and I found the cure. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I wear my hair in longish spikes, and have a loop earing on each side, a goatee, and a labret piercing (lip). I headed to the this club alone. There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. One HB sitting at a nearby table and looked directly at me. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    She seems really confident and direct. I think: I'm just gonna stay here and talk to these girl sitting here. I sat down next to girl and open her with: 'How long have you been sitting here without me.' She said she was married. I said, what a coincidence, I am also married. Let's have a couple of cocktails. She said she does not mind. We were sitting in the smoking area we got talking. She blushed a bit when I was using The pocket dial trick, but after this communication has become warmer. I talking and touching her lower back maintaining great eye contact. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    I kind of rolled with that and used that to pump the sexual tension. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. She was acting super sexual with kino. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. I took her to the arm and we spent ages kissing each other up. Her body was so warm and slippery, it was so much fun. later we go to her home, put some quiet music, had only her lava lamp on for light, and had some drinks. Then I close her on crotch.


    Get Any Girl You Want title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll