• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pickup Girls Using Dealing Shit Tests


    My Pickup Girls Using Dealing Shit Tests

    I am want to write a totally crazy story. So lets begin. Where do I start... I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I havent showered.. Im wearing an old T-shirt.. sneakers.. and I could have used a shave.. but hey.. what the hell do I care right? I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. There were some seats available. One girl was sipping while looking at me. She was not too special.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I said 'hmm, are you a good kisser?' she says 'yes' Not sure how to deal with that exactly. At this time I have successfully used Dealing Shit Tests. I whispering to her ears. She was clearly trying to kiss me by moving closer, looking at my lips, and trailing her sentences off. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. I knew she was into me but I had to let her know she was getting laid so she would relax and flow with it. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. I drove her to my place. We started making out on my bed and the rest of the night was crazy.


    Ladies title=



    Tags: how can i get a girl  pick up girls  steps to get a girl  get a girl for sex  beautiful women  how to meet women  how to find a woman  picking up women  non verbal communication boards  nice pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll