• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Meet A Cute Women Using Kiss Close Method


    How To Meet A Cute Women Using Kiss Close Method

    I felt I was sharing something that had been extremely important for me. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. I wear darker colored slim fit jeans and the right pair of sneakers. I noticed what I look better than the most guys I meet. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. I saw very hot baby sit next to me. She was amazing I can't lie.

    She seems really confident and direct. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' I use 'We should get married!' opener. Overall it was a little cold, little sarcastic and standoff-ish. I was able to apply Kiss Close Method and it worked. After a bit of flirting I told her I needed some water and went to bar. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I was still rampantly flirting with her . I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. The girl I was told me she was married. I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. About 2 hours into it we get to her place.I close her in various positions until the morning, I will always remember this crazy night.


    Dating Line title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll