• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Approach Amazing Chick Using 111 Routine


    How To Approach Amazing Chick Using 111 Routine

    Before, I was a novice and asked many questions, now I can share my experiences. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I sas all black and looked stylish, I was like ganster. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I think: 'I'm interested in this girl! I use 'We should get married!' opener. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. After I applied 111 Routine, it can be taken with bare hands. It show how powerful assuming attraction can be if she is even slightly interested. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. She said 'No! Not here!'. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. Rest of the night, we spent in her house, there I was close her.


    How To Get The Girl You Love title=



    Tags: tips on how to pick up women  tips on how to pick up women  how to get a girl wet  get yo girl  get me a girl  nlp pick up  to get a girl  how can i get a girl  online dating townsville  non verbal communication autism  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll