• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Best Way To Pick Up Women Using Wealthy Trick


    Best Way To Pick Up Women Using Wealthy Trick

    I'm not very experienced pickup artist, but I know some tricks. Where do I start... If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I've never really been a snazzy dresser by any means, but these days it's getting way better. I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. There was a pretty baby near the bar. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. I say to her: Hey gorgeous why are you here alone? She says something about getting caught and I put my finger to her lips and then kiss her. I use Wealthy Trick. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! I moved the chair so that i can sit beside her so that i can talk more comfortable. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. I said: Well you'd better think of something good!. She came sit on my lap and started kissing me. It was a strange new toilet close experience.


    Pick Up Ladies title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll