• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Flirt With Girls Using The Doctor Routine


    How To Flirt With Girls Using The Doctor Routine

    I was 20 (almost 21) when I lost my virginity. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. Usually I dress like a club party-goer, but today I decided to use a more classic style. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table This place look more like restaurant. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She looked so fucking hot.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' We start with boring questions and that gives us more information to take the conversation to interesting places. I felt great, giving her a confidence boost. The Doctor routine really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! I grab her hand and walk like I'm already her lover. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I kind of rolled with that and used that to pump the sexual tension. She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. Then I decided to use my main weapon, I told her: 'You got me, secretly im the worlds greatest pick up artist and i go around the world teaching men how to get women into bed.( I then go into detail about it and talk about it with her for a few minutes, its all recorded if anyone wants to hear it). We go to her place an takes me to her kitchen. She turns the light off and i spend like 10 mins trying to get my new pants off that were tight! I grabbed her and close her on kitchen table.


    White Man Black Woman Dating title=



    Tags: get it girl  pick up woman  get a girl to love you  best way to get a girl  how do you pick up women  tips to pick up women  how to pick up women online  practicing communication skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll