• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Find A Females Using Tree Method


    How To Find A Females Using Tree Method

    I was only 23 years old, but I've tried a lot of girls in my life (12 at all). Where do I start... On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. I gave myself up, brushed my hair and put on scent of cologne. Later me and my friend were at the bar. There were a lot of hot girls. I spotted girl sitting in the crowd. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I think: I'm just gonna stay here and talk to these girl sitting here. I said: You look great in that dress. She giggled. She brightened up considerably after I used the Tree Method. Really work! I talking and touching her lower back maintaining great eye contact. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    Soon we were kissing aggressively, pressed against the bench. She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. She said 'No! Not here!'. I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. We get to her house, and drop off her groceries and clothers. Rest of the night was perfect. I close her many times.


    Free Dating For Woman title=



    Tags: get a girl to like me  women pick up  mystery pick up  pua pick up  picking up women  how to get a girl frind  how to get a girl  ways to get a girl back  marriage counselors  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll