• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up Beautiful Chick Using Kino Techniques


    How To Pick Up Beautiful Chick Using Kino Techniques

    I am 24 years and I was more than 30 women, but always learn something new. Where do I start... This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I havent showered.. Im wearing an old T-shirt.. sneakers.. and I could have used a shave.. but hey.. what the hell do I care right? I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    Her long black hair all messy. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' I said 'hmm, are you a good kisser?' she says 'yes' It would be practically impossible to get a word in edgewise with this blabbering girl. She brightened up considerably after I used the kino techniques. Really work! We have definite eye contact and hair playing (2 IOI were enough for me) She was clearly trying to kiss me by moving closer, looking at my lips, and trailing her sentences off. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    I groping her ass, and eventually up her shirt. I knew she was into me but I had to let her know she was getting laid so she would relax and flow with it. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. The girl I was told me she was married. I start kissing her ear and neck. She starts moaning and going crazy and soon she was ready to go out. I drove her to my place. We started making out on my bed and the rest of the night was crazy.


    Dating A Russian Woman title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll