• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How 2 Get A Cute Baby Using Tree Method


    How 2 Get A Cute Baby Using Tree Method

    So i've been single since December. I've layed 15 girls but it all STOPPED. Now I start again. This is a little succes story of mine... I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I was on a black T-shirt, I made a cool hairstyle and the use of cologne. One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. This place look more like restaurant. One girl passed near and accidentally touched me with his elbow. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. I think: I'm just gonna stay here and talk to these girl sitting here. I say to her: Wow, this place sure is crowded tonight. Overall it was a little cold, little sarcastic and standoff-ish. I try to use Tree Method. This helps as usual. She giggled and smiled. After a bit of flirting I told her I needed some water and went to bar. I touch her hair for immediate kino. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I groping her ass, and eventually up her shirt. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. Later we go to motel. At around midnight after one of the random kisses got little wildy I got her on my lap bestridden and then the real shit started. We quickly took off each other's clothes (said I was way faster than the avarage with the bra Razz ) and landed on the bed. Then close her 3 times.


    Nice Girls Don T Get Rich title=



    Tags: who to get a girl  how pick up women  beautiful woman  how to get a girl wet  get a girl back  where to pick up women  get yo girl  get that girl  best place to pick up women  funniest pick up lines  world s worst pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll