• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pickup Cute Baby Using Yes Ladder Escalation Technique


    My Pickup Cute Baby Using Yes Ladder Escalation Technique

    So this has happened to me before and I found the cure. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. As far as my current style, it's old jeans, with old band t-shirts, plad short sleve overshirts, and hoodies. One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. There were some seats available. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    Her long black hair all messy. I think: Go to her. Are you the kind of guy that deserves hot girls? I walked up to her and I threw a opener, something about buying a birthday present blah-blah-blah. She says something about getting caught and I put my finger to her lips and then kiss her. I try Yes ladder escalation technique - she pecked at it as a kitten. After 5 minutes she was obviously looking for my approval. Fishing for compliments. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I groping her ass, and eventually up her shirt. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. While she said this I put my mouth millimeters from her mouth as if I am going to kiss her. When she feels the sexual tension she starts laughing and I say, 'Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch me!' This kind of gaming goes on for a while. This night was awesome for me. I close her in toilet later.


    Getting A Girl To Have Sex title=



    Tags: pick up method  pick up women online  how do i get a girl  pick up clubs  pick up women guide  pick up women in  how to meet women  how to get a girl hot  best dating online  how to have a self confidence  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll