• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Approach Beautiful Lady Using Master Storytelling


    Approach Beautiful Lady Using Master Storytelling

    I am 24 years and I was more than 30 women, but always learn something new. This is a little succes story of mine... I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I havent showered.. Im wearing an old T-shirt.. sneakers.. and I could have used a shave.. but hey.. what the hell do I care right? Haha I went to a very cool nightclub There were some seats available. There was this one cute girl sitting by herself in the VIP area with a chair blocking the entrance to prevent anyone from coming thru. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I think: I must to try, I don't really care what happens here, I'm just killing time... I just introduced myself. I opened her with some playful facial gestures One method that seems master storytelling to help me prepare relax her. I was a little alarmed its activity at first but the alcohol in my system chilled me out. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    I was already holding her by the waist. After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. While she said this I put my mouth millimeters from her mouth as if I am going to kiss her. When she feels the sexual tension she starts laughing and I say, 'Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch me!' This kind of gaming goes on for a while. We have a great night in my bed.


    How Yo Get A Girl To Like You title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll