• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Cute Baby Up Using The Pocket Dial Trick


    Pick Cute Baby Up Using The Pocket Dial Trick

    Im not good looking or that im not a smooth talker its just i think im too picky. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. Usually I dress like a club party-goer, but today I decided to use a more classic style. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    She seems really confident and direct. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. So I went up to her and said 'Hey, what are you filming?' She responded well and we had a friendly chat for 20 seconds. Not sure how to deal with that exactly. I was able to apply The pocket dial trick and it worked. At times I would just make and keep eye contact with her without saying anything. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I told her she could sit on my lap. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. Again I just want to be super clear that 99% of the time a girls resistance is not legitimate. I realized it the next morning, when we lay in bed after a crazy night, when I close her.


    Ways To Get Girls title=



    Tags: beautiful lady man  pickup girl nipples  cute trick  using class method  pickup pretty nipples  impress broken  beautiful using awkward  baby club game  public speaking hbo  dating new zealand men  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll