• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Talk To Hot Lady Using Backpacker Routine


    How To Talk To Hot Lady Using Backpacker Routine

    Well I started getting laid alot around 15 cause I always had a girl friend. I got my heart broken when I was 21 so then I turned into what I call a man slut. Im 24 now and in 3 years ive slept with 20ish women. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I gave myself up, brushed my hair and put on scent of cologne. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. There was a 5 girls sets across the room. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. She was not too special.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. I said: Hi, you looked so beautiful over here I had to come up and say hello. She looking at the ground and giving one-word answers. I was able to apply Backpacker Routine and it worked. I went to the toilet and back to her. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. She said she like me, but didn't want to meet me b/c she was afraid that something like this would happen between me and her and that's why she ignored me. I took her to the arm and we spent ages kissing each other up. Her body was so warm and slippery, it was so much fun. We have a great night in my bed.


    Two Girls Getting It On title=



    Tags: using box duckie  how girl  cool technique  pretty women techniques  using cute box  girl using waiting  women techniques  approach using pocket  cool lady concert  ask a girl out  dating for short men  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll