• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up Chick Using Dealing Shit Tests


    Pick Up Chick Using Dealing Shit Tests

    Before this im was a virgin. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I decided to wear my new suit with gold embroidery. A few friends and I were pre-gaming with 80 proof liquor and walk into the bar. There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    Her long black hair all messy. I just said to myself 'I just want this girl and I will get it'. I basically told her it was getting boring and I wanted to do somethin. She said: 'Well, you can try' with smile. I noticed one of her psychological trait: She likes to disqualify herself. She will tend to disqualify herself a lot of times. Dealing Shit Tests helped me put her into a small trance. I put my hands to her thighs. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I rubbing her back, the slowly rubbing her back beneath her shirt. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. Then I decided to use my main weapon, I told her: 'You got me, secretly im the worlds greatest pick up artist and i go around the world teaching men how to get women into bed.( I then go into detail about it and talk about it with her for a few minutes, its all recorded if anyone wants to hear it). We got to my place, went inside and I slowly undressed her. She had a killer body so I took my time slowly unwrapping her. Then I close her.


    Girl Getting Laid title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll