• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pick Up Girl Using Awkward Question Game


    My Pick Up Girl Using Awkward Question Game

    I'm not very experienced pickup artist, but I know some tricks. Where do I start... This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I gave myself up, brushed my hair and put on scent of cologne. I went to the bar, buy a drink, the music was too loud. There was a 5 girls sets across the room. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' I said to her: Are you weird or normal? She giggled. I decide to pull the tension back a bit and tell her some lame joke story. At one point I used Awkward question game and it helped. It show how powerful assuming attraction can be if she is even slightly interested. She laughed and was cool about it all. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    Soon we were kissing aggressively, pressed against the bench. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. Then I decided to use my main weapon, I told her: 'You got me, secretly im the worlds greatest pick up artist and i go around the world teaching men how to get women into bed.( I then go into detail about it and talk about it with her for a few minutes, its all recorded if anyone wants to hear it). I drove her to my place. We started making out on my bed and the rest of the night was crazy.


    Pick Up Lines For Girls title=



    Tags: mystery pick up  tips to pick up women  how to pick up women  get a girl tonight  beautiful woman  best place to pick up women  lines to get a girl  andrew weil  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll