• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up Cool Girl Using K Closing Technique


    Pick Up Cool Girl Using K Closing Technique

    So this has happened to me before and I found the cure. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I wear my best star wars shirt that fit pretty well.. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. One girl was sipping while looking at me. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. I have voice in my head that says 'Go and do it, who knows what might happen.' I whispered in her ear, 'I gotta warn you, I'm not a good boy. I'm actually a bad boy.' I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. I've used K Closing technique - and she got hooked. Her eyes lit up. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    She reciprocated physical interest to my kino. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. We go to her place an takes me to her kitchen. She turns the light off and i spend like 10 mins trying to get my new pants off that were tight! I grabbed her and close her on kitchen table.


    How Do I Get A Girl Back title=



    Tags: learn how to pick up women  beatiful women  pick up line  how do you get a girl  ways to get a girl back  get a girl tonight  free how to pick up women  relationship counselor  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll