• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How 2 Get A Amazing Girl Using Class Routine


    How 2 Get A Amazing Girl Using Class Routine

    Within my social circle, there are always new girls popping in and out. So I have a lot of experience and I can share them. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. I dressed very stylish made a haircut, I looked at 10 out of 10 points. Later me and my friend were at the bar. There was a 5 girls sets across the room. I was stunned by the HB, who looked at me from the other end of the hall. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I just said to myself 'I just want this girl and I will get it'. I start with: 'im arguing with my mate over weather to get a stripper for our mates stag do next weekend, hes completletey against the idea because he thinks that our mates fiance will kick off about it.... what you thinking..?'. She looking at the ground and giving one-word answers. Class routine work fine when I try it. Eventually she was telling me how cute and charming I was, and how horny she was. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I was already holding her by the waist. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. We got to my place, went inside and I slowly undressed her. She had a killer body so I took my time slowly unwrapping her. Then I close her.


    How To Get A Girl To Like You Again title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll