• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Impress A Cool Lady Using Mystery Negs Routines


    How To Impress A Cool Lady Using Mystery Negs Routines

    Well I started getting laid alot around 15 cause I always had a girl friend. I got my heart broken when I was 21 so then I turned into what I call a man slut. Im 24 now and in 3 years ive slept with 20ish women. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I dressed very stylishly, they can not resist. One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. There were some seats available. One girl was sipping while looking at me. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I have voice in my head that says 'Go and do it, who knows what might happen.' I basically told her it was getting boring and I wanted to do somethin. She said: 'Well, you can try' with smile. Overall it was a little cold, little sarcastic and standoff-ish. I was a little changed her mood using Mystery negs routines. Its really helps. I was a little alarmed its activity at first but the alcohol in my system chilled me out. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    I rubbing her back, the slowly rubbing her back beneath her shirt. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. She was acting super sexual with kino. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. Boom, I stop instantly and say: 'We should not have to do it, im not this kinda guy. But when we started, we have to continue...' She said: 'Yes you are right'. We both laughed and I drove her home.


    Top Online Dating Sites title=



    Tags: get a girl to like you  tips how to get a girl  tips to pick up women  tips how to get a girl  place to pick up women  nlp pick up  how to get a girl frend  new dating advice  communication skills module  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll