• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Approach Cool Women Using Amog Routine


    Approach Cool Women Using AMOG Routine

    After giving my leg injury a 4 month rest I started running again. I want to share this story... If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. Usually I dress like a club party-goer, but today I decided to use a more classic style. Later me and my friend were at the bar. This place look more like restaurant. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    Her long black hair all messy. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. I began chatting to her and was introduce myself. I opened her with some playful facial gestures After I applied AMOG routine, it can be taken with bare hands. Now this whole area of knowing when a girl is REALLY resisting and when its just part of a game to her is a VERY fine line. I touch her hair for immediate kino. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I kind of rolled with that and used that to pump the sexual tension. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. I think she said this not because she doesn't want to be kissed, not because she doesn't know we will have sex, but because she wants to be seduced properly. Respect to that. So I ignore this words. This night me and the angel were sleeping together.


    Girls Getting Their Clothes Ripped Off title=



    Tags: guide to pick up women  poem to get a girl back  how to get a girl horny  get that girl  get a girl friend  women to pick up  pick up women online  increasing communication skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll