• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Impress A Beautiful Women Using Girl Crack Method


    How To Impress A Beautiful Women Using Girl Crack Method

    I was only 23 years old, but I've tried a lot of girls in my life (12 at all). This is a little succes story of mine... If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I wear my best star wars shirt that fit pretty well.. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. This place look more like restaurant. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. She looked so fucking hot.

    She seems really confident and direct. I think: I'm just gonna stay here and talk to these girl sitting here. I just introduced myself. She says something about getting caught and I put my finger to her lips and then kiss her. I try to use Girl crack Method. This helps as usual. She giggled and smiled. I getting into more sexual state, sitting closer to her, triangular gazing, etc. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    I think that really increased her sexual comfort toward me. After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. While she said this I put my mouth millimeters from her mouth as if I am going to kiss her. When she feels the sexual tension she starts laughing and I say, 'Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch me!' This kind of gaming goes on for a while. later we go to her home, put some quiet music, had only her lava lamp on for light, and had some drinks. Then I close her on crotch.


    How To Find A Wife title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll