• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Approach Hot Girl Using The Cube Routine


    Approach Hot Girl Using The Cube Routine

    Before, I was a novice and asked many questions, now I can share my experiences. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. I havent showered.. Im wearing an old T-shirt.. sneakers.. and I could have used a shave.. but hey.. what the hell do I care right? I stumble into the bar and sit at a table I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. One girl passed near and accidentally touched me with his elbow. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' I walk to he and said 'Hey...tell me about...your dress' in a slow seductive voice. She started telling me about it... I was asking a few boring questions. I think this was important to build comfort. the cube routine really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! I could feel myself close to the edge so I started jacking it too and said 'open your mouth'.I kiss her and sexual tension of the moment made me cascade over the edge. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. The night turned out better than I had expected to say the least. I close her.


    Girls Getting High title=



    Tags: hot to get a girl  how to get a girl hot  beautiful women quotes  poems to get a girl  best way to get a girl  ways to get a girl  place to pick up women  nlp training ireland  love pick up lines for girls  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll