• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Ways To Pick Up Women Using Ice Breaker Technique


    Ways To Pick Up Women Using Ice Breaker Technique

    If you don't already know, I'm a male stripper. Where do I start... I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. Given my recent makeover, I looked great. I went to the bar, buy a drink, the music was too loud. This place look more like restaurant. I spotted girl sitting in the crowd. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I just said to myself 'I just want this girl and I will get it'. I tell to her: I managed to run a few opinion openers. Shes showing signs that she doesnt want us to be together at first. I was a little changed her mood using Ice Breaker Technique. Its really helps. I was still trying to flirt and build rapport. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. It was a strange new toilet close experience.


    Find A Girl title=



    Tags: pick up women  best places to pick up women  pick up ladies  get a girl online  pick up a girl  place to pick up women  nlp pick up  how to get a girl back  non verbal communication picture examples  how to get your girl back after a break up  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll