• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Meet A Pretty Lady Using Isolation Technique


    Meet A Pretty Lady Using Isolation Technique

    I am want to write a totally crazy story. So lets begin. This is a little succes story of mine... I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. This time I was great: My hair had been styled and I had shaved off my scraggy hobo beard. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. So I went up to her and said 'Hey, what are you filming?' She responded well and we had a friendly chat for 20 seconds. I felt great, giving her a confidence boost. I try to use Isolation Technique. This helps as usual. She giggled and smiled. I went to the toilet and back to her. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    I rubbing her back, the slowly rubbing her back beneath her shirt. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. Again I just want to be super clear that 99% of the time a girls resistance is not legitimate. I realized it the next morning, when we lay in bed after a crazy night, when I close her.


    Woman Single title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll