• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Best Way To Pick Up Cool Lady Using Planned Massage Routine


    Best Way To Pick Up Cool Lady Using Planned Massage Routine

    Well I started getting laid alot around 15 cause I always had a girl friend. I got my heart broken when I was 21 so then I turned into what I call a man slut. Im 24 now and in 3 years ive slept with 20ish women. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. I usually only go for girls that have something special. I'm pretty short (5'3) but I wear a good ol pair of Chuck tailors. I also have a worn Pair of leather Elevator shoes that make me 5'6. I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I think: Go to her. Are you the kind of guy that deserves hot girls? We start with boring questions and that gives us more information to take the conversation to interesting places. She wasn't showing any kind of intent non-verbally either, her voice was still social and polite, so it came as a huge shock. At this time I have successfully used Planned Massage Routine. We got to crown and chilled out at the water fountain thing for a while. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    Soon we were kissing aggressively, pressed against the bench. She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. She was acting super sexual with kino. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. Then I decided to use my main weapon, I told her: 'You got me, secretly im the worlds greatest pick up artist and i go around the world teaching men how to get women into bed.( I then go into detail about it and talk about it with her for a few minutes, its all recorded if anyone wants to hear it). We both laughed and I drove her home.


    Date Online title=



    Tags: pick up a girl  get a girl friend  pick up artist  pua pick up  pick up women  pick up ladies  can t get a girl  tips on how to pick up women  quotes to get a girl  online dating india  goofy pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll